Sunday, August 7, 2011

Oh, Matt Damon

Matt Damon is a man after this teacher's heart. The son a teacher himself, Damon was cornered by a journalist who insisted that job insecurity is what makes actors work hard. He responded with disbelief and a quite pointed reply. You can watch it here. A warning, he says a cuss word twice.



Damon won an Academy Award for his screenplay, Good Will Hunting, about a young man who learns from an amazing teacher, who acts as his therapist. The scene of Damon as Will Hunting hugging his mentor, Robin Williams is in the middle of the video.

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe you're a shitty cameraman, I don't know."
    I've always had a lot of respect for Matt Damon as an actor. Now I really respect him as a person as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I liked Matt Damon. That last line cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...