Friday, April 1, 2011

Time to Play Fake Stay At Home Mom Again!

The ten week stretch of no days off has drawn to a close. We have completed a lot of work and hopefully my kids feel like they did a lot of learning. I've transitioned to only updating this blog one days when I work, so I'll be going on a short hiatus while I am on Spring Break.

These last ten weeks have been some of the hardest for me. The last time we had a day off was before the audit. We've survived the audit, learned our fate, conducted our interviews, learned our fates again and now learned that another two schools are up on the chopping block. I plan to take this time to relax and renew myself. I say plan, because as the title suggests, I won't be spending this time alone.

I also plan to spend the next week spending a lot of time with my two year old. Getting time off for breaks is one of the best advantages of being a teacher. I'm looking forward to spending time with my special guy.

Look for my guest blogging spot at Tales of an Unlikely Mother!

2 comments:

  1. I know you're guesting for me tomorrow, but I had to give you this award, too. You are seriously one of the best-hearted, hardest-working people I know.

    http://parentwin.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...